MysticalEncounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticalEncounters

MysticalEncounters is a friendly and interactive chat for all peoples leading a magickal pathway and branching out into the world of Essex and Beyond to help others.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Discord Chat  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MysticalEncounters on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:21 am

Loz's Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loz
Admin
Loz

Loz's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Loz's Introduction   Loz's Introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 6:49 pm

Hi all... welcome to the site.... merry meet to all witches, mystics
and spiritualists, holistic folk that wish to practice on here.... this site is aiming to be
a community that reaches out to others who aren't perhaps able to accesss its interactive forum and chat...

We hope you utilize friendly respect, decorum, cordiality, tact and diplomacy when communicating to us here within caring hands of the powers that be, those that guide us, decorum is require in all translation of messages and communication exchanges.

Meanwhile, here is my introduction...
I'm Loz, I'm 37, an old soul........ I am blessed with multiple clairs such as clairaudience, clairvoyance and clairsestience, my approaches to working with spirit are through combined useage of all three gifts, I have worked with my innate ability for a while now since I opened up at an early age..... I have worked with shifting the perspective from negative to positive for some time and got back the strength of control over my gift... through meditation.

I've been on a few communities that have caved in now due to ego, , I would firmly appreciate it if you keep ego with Archangel Raphael, the archangel at the door.... before you enter our site.... if you do have ego, you will be asked to clear it and your intention as well before you post....

As we navigate these unknown waters of changes, my team and I welcome you home into our own sacred space.... we hope you join us in our new journey... membership is free for anyone who wants to join.....

Back to top Go down
https://mysticalencounters.forumotion.co.uk

Loz's Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticalEncounters :: Forum Information, Forum News :: Introductions-
Jump to: