MysticalEncounters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticalEncounters

MysticalEncounters is a friendly and interactive chat for all peoples leading a magickal pathway and branching out into the world of Essex and Beyond to help others.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Discord Chat  
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of MysticalEncounters on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:07 am

Working With the Tarot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loz
Admin
Loz

Working With the Tarot Empty
PostSubject: Working With the Tarot   Working With the Tarot I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2024 10:43 am

Are you just starting out on your journey yet you are wondering how to choose a tarot deck or if you are even ready to branch out to working with the tarot? If you are unsure or skeptical, keep going back to look at the decks, until you are ready.

The first thing to remember is the cards themselves are just a tool or an instrument to generate a link to work with whomever is sitting at the time. The instrument themselves connect through the sitter's aura energy with their permission to reveal the psychic or universal messages of communication that are presenting themselves at the time of initial connnection.

When a deck in tarot chooses you, you will be able to identify the call of the deck, signicantly. The first deck I ever heard called out to me was a native american deck. This particular native american card deck sounded loudly, I heard a wolf's howl in the shop. Guaranteed, there was no wolves around, and it happened as I looked at the set of cards on the shop floor. So yes, it was significantly expressed that I was meant to choose that deck, on that day.

The key is not to get addicted to calling decks or fall prone into the cycle of becoming addicted to readings or decks that are calling, as just like crystals, you can collect many.

If the deck is meant to be working with you in your stage of life right now, it will call or draw your attention one way or another, it will stand out to you. That way you know that its the deck that's meant to be working with you at this time.

Back to top Go down
https://mysticalencounters.forumotion.co.uk

Working With the Tarot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticalEncounters :: Astrology and Zodiac Magic :: Tarot and Divination Techniques-
Jump to: